Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today's Another Day..

Talking away, I don't know what I'm to say
I'll say it anyway, todays another day without you
Shying away, Ill be waiting for you love.. Okay..

An excerp from the song way back 19.. mmmm something. haha but just altered some words.

Last February 14, Valentines Day I got an E-card from him. I read the sweetest words ever. Saying "i wanna grow old with you" this whole phrase completed my day. I read it over and over until my eyes became fuzzy. Oh gosh! you really wanted to grow old with me pangit? really?

I wanted to share to you guys our love story..

Our paths crossed last November 30, 1999 during the District 3 Youth Thanksgiving Fellowship at Free Methodist Aurora Digos, Davao del Sur. Vividly remembered eh! How can I forget that.

On our way to the City of Digos (to have our lunch), on the street, I met this not so good looking man, wearing such cherubic smile (haha pambawi). Then we were introduced. Then we went to Jollibee. Sikat pa nu'n ang commercial line na "MAY 10 PESOS AKO" haha its so funny.

After our "not so kilig" first meeting. hehe. We hardly see each other. Until I reached college. I had to work at day time and take my classes during evening. His activities? I don't know.. So we've been both busy.

Had the chance to meet him again sometime late 2001. I believe it was November. So again my friends were teasing like it was a "Sweet November" (the movie of keanu reeves). But hey it wasn't that sweet at all..

And so from then on.. We're still together for 5 long years.