Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Hi,

Let me first introduce my sister April. My sister next to me (i have 2 sisters and brother as the youngest). We don't look the same. Do we? Maybe that's pretty much what in your mind. Especially if you see us in flesh (haha). Talk about height, I'm way taller than her. When it comes to socialization, I easily communicate with other people and she's the exact opposite of me. But not that April's not friendly, i don't know, maybe she just wanted to keep her attitude of being discreet (and that's the reason why she can stay 24 hours within her bedroom having only her cell phone well the Filipino thing texting). Oh gosh! I can't stand it. I easily get bored. I greatly desired to do something that I can't take notice of time. Oh, well you can't change somebody's attitude. Move on.
She used to be my closest sister and friend. We shared everything, bedroom, girly stuffs (and don't get me wrong, we don't share personal things, haha). We go shopping together, we talk anything under the sun. Not until I met my boyfriend. And then I started getting bashful about sharing things regarding me and my boyfriend. Eventually, she became closer to our other sister, The third sibling.
I'm not saying to push your boyfriend away. It's just a matter of putting forth your effort to continue what you were both before.
Ang hey boyfriend if you're reading this, I just wanted you know that I'm not blaming you for your sudden occurence in our way, but thank you because you made the three of us closer.